The latest release is now available.
- The H² plugin will check that the parameters can be applied to the data length and will inform the user in case of a problem.
Nan values are also checked before computing to avoid crash.
- Editing markers: It is now possible to edit the duration of a marker and set it to "end".
- The Correlation plugin has an option to save the results to a Matlab file.
The latest release is now available for ALL the platforms.
- The H2 plugin now proposes to down sample the signals to speed up the calculation.
- The Windows version is now using Qt 5.8 and was built using VC++ 2015.
- Many bugs fixed.
- The gain level for a channel type can now be modified manually by entering a value.
- The gain levels can be set by channel types.
- Windows and Mac: a new plugin to read Elekta .fif files.
- The EDF+ plugin has been modified to be less strict and accept files from converters.
- Totally new Graphics User Interfaces for the H2 plugin (If computed on several sections of data, each section will got a H2 graph).
- The channels selections will be saved when closing the file or quitting the application.
- More ergonomic markers user interface (Some columns are hidden to gain room for the signals, possibility to select all the markers with the same label or to remove them).
- New gain levels widgets which allows to change all the gain levels for a specific type of channels.
- ICA : 3D maps available (when a layout is found for the data.)
- Append files : A new plugin is available allowing to append two or more files into one.
- Mark around : A new plugin is available allowing to mark the data around a specified marker. (See the Plugins section)
- Within a view, right click and choose Go to channel to center the view on a specified channel.
- Process scripting: A new function has been added to the script object FileInput allowing to specified a data root directory. (See Scripting section)